Melaka Tourist Sight
Besides Melaka’s rich historical past and its Malaysia’s first historic city status, Melaka has other interesting tourist attractions beyond the Melaka city.
There are few ancient tombs like Hang Tuah Mausoleum, Tun Teja Mausoleum, etc. related to Melaka Sultanate history worth to pay a visit.
In natural attractions, Tanjung Tuan Forest Reserve is a haven for watching raptors flying back to Northern Hemisphere from the Sumatra. Pulau Besar with its legendary past and pristine beach in the offshore is a perfect place for you to feel rejuvenated from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Several hotsprings in Alor Gajoh and Jasin like Gadek Hotsprings provides all-day services for those seeking relaxation in the mineral and warm water at very affordable price.
More than 20 museums on various topics like Melaka history, Malaysia ethic, Islam, stamp, etc. will be another time killing places.
Also take one or two days to visit turtle rehabilitation center, agro parks, botanical gardens and Zoo Melaka for your fun eco-tour.
Let visit this category for more details.
More articles under this category >>>
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Merlimau Penghulu House @ Malacca Traditional House
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Bullock Cart Ride
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Portuguese Well
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Tun Teja’s Mousoleum @ Makam Tun Teja
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Villa Sentosa
- Melaka Toursit Sight :: Melaka Tree or Pokok Melaka
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: St. John Fort
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Tranquerah Mosque (Masjid Tengkera)
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Menara Taming Sari (Taming Sari Revolving Tower)
- Melaka Tourist Sight :: Hang Tuah’s Mausoleum (Makam Hang Tuah)